Lectures on Negative Dialectics
In this project I am only covering Adorno’s Lectures 1 – 10 on Negative Dialectics. In the book these summaries refer to, there are brief notes for a substantial number of further lectures. Given the brevity and density of these further lecture notes, summarizing them does not make a lot of sense.
Part Two: Negative Dialectics. Concepts and Categories.
- The Indissoluble “Something”
- Compulsory Substantiveness
- “Peephole Metaphysics”
- Noncontradictoriness Not To Be Hypostatized
- Relation to Left-Wing Hegelianism
- “Logic of Disintegration”
- On the Dialectics of Identity
- Cogitative Self-Reflection